What To Expect when Deciding To Prep For a Fitness Competition With Personal Performance.
- Personal Performance is 100% ALL NATURAL. We do not advocate the usage of performance enhancing drugs, anabolic steroids, and/or growth hormones.
- 100% COMMITMENT. What you put INTO your program is what you get OUT of your program.
- Eat Clean, Train Mean.
- 100% PASSION, DRIVE, DEDICATION, DETERMINATION, SACRIFICE, FAITH, AND MOTIVATION.
- Whole Foods approach: Lean Proteins, Fruits, Vegetables, Complex Carbohydrates, Healthy Fats. Whole foods bring out the BEST bodies. Supplementation that is second to none and proven SAFE and affective, also approved by "Informed Choice".
- Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, and Paleo Preps.
- Your nutrition is customized to you. Any intolerances, allergies, ailments, food dislikes, etc. are considered while creating your program.
- Mandatory Check-Ins x2 Weekly
- Weekly Progress Photos
- Post Competition Replenish, Repair, and Balance Program
COMMITMENT: Not everyone will understand, want to understand, or agree with your goal to compete. They do not have to, it isn't their goal to achieve. Having support is very important and beneficial during preparation for a fitness competition. Keep people around who support your efforts and respect your goals.
SACRIFICE: Proper rest is crucial when in competition prep. That means there could be nights that you may have to sacrifice staying out late with friends and/or family. This is all part of the game, especially if you take this goal seriously enough and want to do well. The is a temporary accomplishment that you are aiming to achieve. After you successfully complete this goal in competing, you will have the rest of your life to go out for late night adventures. Another common "sacrifice" is… "NO ALCOHOL". Many times if you are out with people who are drinking alcoholic beverages, you will often get targeted and/or harassed about not drinking as if consuming alcoholic beverages is the only way to "have a good time"…WRONG!! Let your friends consume the empty calories for you. Alcohol also disrupts your metabolism from working properly and will hinder any progress you are trying to make.
DRIVE: There will be days that you feel less motivated than others- it's normal...in life in general. Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows 24/7 as much as we would love for it to be. Do not give up on yourself. Pushing through the harder days is what will bring you that much closer to your desired physique and goal. This is what will separate the CHAMPIONS from the rest. Once you push through a "not so motivated day"- you will always feel 100% better that you did it and continue to become stronger than you thought you were. Those are the days that matter most.
FAITH: Have Faith not only in your prep and in yourself, but have Faith that you will journey to the very end and reach this extremely rewarding goal.
Why is it rewarding?
Doing something that you have never thought that you could is accomplishing and rewarding in general. Especially when it's something totally out of your element. Maybe you are shy, maybe you have stage fright, or you simply want to check this off of your bucket list, or maybe you want to challenge yourself and become in your most conditioned physique ever- POST BABY!! Whatever your reasoning may be, choosing to challenge yourself and to compete in a fitness competition is a rewarding experience in itself. While it is not your every day "Lifestyle" regimen, it is something to be very proud of doing as you are committing to a goal that will challenge your abilities in the gym and restrict you on only the whole foods and nutrition that you will need to feed you properly for your activity and goal, energize you, and keep your internal organs clean and healthy.